Burlington, Mass. – March 16, 2016 – Demandware®, Inc. (NYSE: DWRE), the industry-leading provider of enterprise cloud commerce solutions, today announced the 2016 Commerce Pacesetter Award winners. The annual awards honor excellence in digital commerce and recognize organizations that have leveraged the power of technology, partnerships and people in the most effective and innovative ways to move their businesses forward. Winners were selected in three categories: Fast Track, Sustained Growth and Innovation.
The Fast Track Award Winner
- Launched online stores for delivery into 17 countries in four months.
- Successfully integrated ecommerce sites with existing UNIQLO IT infrastructure in partnership with arvato & Demandware.
- Implemented click & collect in all UNIQLO stores in France and Germany.
- Completed project on time prior to peak season and launch of designer collaboration lines, with early results exceeding targets and expectations.
The Sustained Growth Award Winner
- Experienced annual double-digit ecommerce growth since launching on Demandware in 2010.
- Established shared shopping cart across brands, driving conversion rate and average order value.
- Launched mobile site in 2013; mobile conversion improved by 2X, mobile now accounts for half of traffic.
- Processed over 10,000 orders in a single hour on Black Friday 2015.
The Innovation Award Winner
- Monetized mobile traffic by implementing Apple Pay.
- Launched “Shop the Look” capability on Instagram.
- Pioneered Buyable Pins on Pinterest as an early adopter.
- Recognized by L2 as a mobile leader in the fashion vertical.
“The Commerce Pacesetter Awards program gives us an opportunity to recognize and honor our clients for their outstanding achievements,” said Elana Anderson, senior vice president, worldwide marketing at Demandware. “Our clients provide unique, innovative and global consumer experiences that are shaping how people shop. I look forward to the Commerce Pacesetter session at our upcoming XChange Conference where presentations will inspire our entire audience.”
The award winners will share their stories at the 2016 Demandware XChange Conference, taking place April 2-6, in Hollywood, Florida. During the event the winner of an additional award, the Community Choice Award, will be determined through a live interactive vote. The XChange Conference is a private event hosted annually by Demandware for its extended community. Demandware expects about 1,500 attendees at this year’s conference.
Connect With Us:
Demandware is a registered trademark of Demandware, Inc.
+1 781 761 4500