To compete in a retail industry where omnichannel ecommerce has become the gold standard, retailers need technology for ecommerce services that can keep up with rapid changes in the industry. Consumers are quickly embracing new technology for omnichannel shopping, allowing them to move easily between devices and channels as they browse, research, compare, purchase and collect their merchandise. But many retailers are still tied to on-premise legacy infrastructure that prevents them from keeping pace with their customers’ rising expectations. Traditional commerce solutions simply can’t provide the speed, agility or integration with new ecommerce services that retailers need to execute their ecommerce strategy.
Demandware solves this problem for retailers with a cloud-based platform for ecommerce services. The Demandware Commerce Cloud provides a highly scalable infrastructure for deploying and managing the ecommerce services, solutions and tools that enable retailers to focus on innovation – rather than keeping the lights on.
eCommerce Services with Demandware
Many of the world’s leading brands and retailers rely on the Demandware Commerce Cloud to integrate ecommerce services for omnichannel engagement and fulfillment. With the Demandware Commerce Cloud, retailers can quickly launch new brands and sites, scaling their business more easily and integrating the latest innovative ecommerce services. And they can move faster than their competitors to respond to dynamic market requirements.
Demandware enables retailers to implement comprehensive ecommerce services, including:
- Omnichannel operations. With Demandware, retailers can use ecommerce services to optimize inventory turn and meet consumer expectations for multi-channel fulfillment.
- Personalized shopping experiences. By better understanding each shopper’s digital footprint and connecting a myriad of data points, Demandware ecommerce services enable merchants to personalize the shopping experience across all touch points and shopping channels.
- Digitization of stores. Demandware enables sales associates in the store to use mobile devices when helping customers view inventory beyond what they see on the shelf.
- Global expansion. Demandware ecommerce services make it easy to take advantage of opportunities across borders, providing a single template to handle different currencies, languages and more.
- Multi-site and multi-brand support. With the Demandware Commerce Cloud providing a common infrastructure, retailers can quickly roll out multiple sites and brands while leveraging existing work and syndicating content.
Achieve faster time to value with Demandware ecommerce services.
The Demandware Commerce Cloud creates a more direct path between ideas and execution. Retail organizations never have to worry whether their infrastructure can support their initiatives – they can execute knowing ecommerce integration and scalability will not be an issue. New sites and new initiatives can be launched in days or hours rather than months. Role-based interfaces give users control over functionality with minimal IT involvement. Together, these features enable retailers to execute campaigns more quickly and put ideas into action with greater speed.