OrderGroove's Subscripiton Management Technology and network is the first to enable global B2C companies and marketers to turn customer loyalty into exclusivity, maximizing revenue growth, customer lifetime value and profitability. The platform powers white-labeled subscription services and continuity programs for leading brands including Walmart, CVS, L'Oreal, Grainger and GNC, and surrounds the technology with a team of subscription marketing experts armed with subscription analytics and best practices. The SaaS-based technology allows merchants to get live quickly while delivering a tested and optimized subscriber experience that drives retention, annuities and ultimately lifetime value.
As the industry leader in Subscription Management solutions, OrderGroove provides Demandware merchants with an integrated, end-to-end subscription commerce platform that is Demandware certified and includes a suite of capabilities to launch, manage and optimize successful subscription services. This reduces the time and effort of integration while providing a seamless subscriber experience. OrderGroove's Demandware clients include L'Oreal, Zabars, Burt's Bees, Urban Decay among dozens of others.
- Fast implementation of an end-to-end subscriber experience
- 100% white-labeled
- Subscription marketing and optimization to drive subscriber conversion, retention and lifetime value
- Subscriber management interfaces for subscriber flexibility and convenience
- Upsell products to increase basket size and average order values
- Subscription specific analytics dashboard exposing key subscription metrics
- Subscription transaction scheduling, processing and flexibility to change plans and frequencies
- Subscription marketing expertise for subscription service launch strategy, promotion, and optimization
- Subscriber email lifecycle management - end-to-end emails to maintain the relationship with a subscriber
- Credit card optimization platform to maximize credit card approval rates