Tradebyte operates an innovative e-commerce ecosystem to connect manufacturers and brands with marketplaces and retailers. More than 500 suppliers, including Guess, Hallhuber and Butlers, use the SaaS solution TB.One as a central PIM and order management system to distribute their goods to more than 50 e-commerce channels. TB.Market is a highly-flexible marketplace solution for the management of foreign assortments and connected dropshipping suppliers and Europe-wide in use at real, NKD and neckermann.at. Since its founding in 2009, Tradebyte has successfully carried out over 2000 integrations of marketplaces in more than 15 countries. Tradebyte is the Preferred Business Partner of BVH and BITKOM member and winner of the Bavarian Founders Award 2013.
1.) Marketplaces Standardized Demandware Cartridge to connect the shop-backend with TB.One in order to sell over more than 50 external e-commerce channels, such us Amazon, Zalando, Galeries Lafayette, La Redoute and ebay. Cartridge is ready for export of B2C content from Demandware to Tradebyte ecosystem.
2.) PIM/OMS Custom interfaces to connect Demandware shops to TB.One/TB.PIM in order to deploy content out of TB.One/PIM and to exchange order transactions.
- Grow your volume of sales: easily connect more than 50 channels worldwide
- Import content from demandware backend, enrich and deploy automatically over TB.One
- Full standardized interfaces to Amazon, eBay, Zalando & Co
- PIM-Option: Maintain whole B2C content within TB.One and connect demandware as a channel
- TB.One and TB.PIM are enterprise solutions für B2C content and order management