Yottaa is the leading cloud platform for optimizing web and mobile applications. Through Yottaa's patented ContextIntelligence™ architecture, enterprises can manage, accelerate, and secure end user experiences on all devices in real-time with zero code change. Top Internet 500 businesses have adopted Yottaa's platform to realize billions in incremental revenue through dramatic improvements across key performance and business metrics. With on-boarding times as low as 10 days using the Yottaa cloud service, customers have seen dramatic improvements across key metrics such as Time to First Byte by 67%, Time to Display by 40%, Average Session Duration by 73% and Conversion Rate by 20%.
Through the integration between Salesforce Commerce Cloud and Yottaa, online businesses can quickly and easily optimize web and mobile applications on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud resulting in better end user engagements and higher conversion rates. Yottaa is implemented as a reverse proxy and can either replace or extend your existing investments in CDN, WAF and DDoS. A Yottaa Solutions Consultant will be in contact with you to review your options and help you create the appropriate network topology for your architecture. Implementing Yottaa for your site requires making a single (in most cases) DNS change as follows:
1. Yottaa generates a unique URL for the optimized version of your site
2. You will then create a CNAME record on your DNS server
3. Then, associate that CNAME to the Yottaa URL we create
With this simple DNS change, we are able to act as an intelligent buffer to the front end of your website, as well as a forward web firewall to inspect incoming traffic. We then analyze your site to see what can be optimized and how security rules should be applied to improve performance and guarantee user and data security.
- Delivery - Route & load balance global traffic
- Delivery - Secure network-accessible services
- Delivery - Accelerate & scale on demand
- Acceleration - Instantly load any page
- Acceleration - Control web content, including from 3rd parties
- Acceleration - Optimize, prioritize & sequence assets
- Security - In-line, edge protection with Origin Shield
- Security - Protection from bots and DDoS traffic
- Analytics - Delivery, HTTP and real browser monitoring
- Analytics - Real-time end user and traffic analytics