Any Demandware client with one or more ecommerce sites operating live on the Demandware Commerce Cloud as of December 2015 is eligible for nomination. A Demandware partner or employee may nominate a retailer or brand, but must obtain prior approval from that organization.
- To be considered, clients must submit a completed online nomination form by January 30, 2016.
- Clients can enter more than one category, but need to complete separate submission forms for each category.
- We encourage you to provide as much detail as possible, including metrics to support your nomination. Supporting documents (xls, ppt, visuals, etc) can be uploaded to the nomination form.
- You may be asked to provide additional information and/or visuals once your nomination has been reviewed.
Selection and Notification Process:
- Nominations will be reviewed, and category winners and finalists will be selected by an awards panel consisting of Demandware executives and a representative from last year’s winning organizations.
- Category winners will be notified via email by February 29, 2016 and then be announced on the Demandware corporate website.
- Category winners will also be introduced at the 2016 Demandware XChange Conference in Hollywood, Florida, April 4-6, where they will present their success story.
- Conference attendees will then vote on the Community Choice Award live during the Conference. One of the three category winners will be selected for the Community Choice Award.