Award winners should agree to the following:
Attend the 2016 Demandware XChange Conference in Hollywood, Florida (April 4-7, 2016). One senior representative (C-level, SVP, EVP, Senior Director, etc.) from the winning organization must attend the XChange Conference.
Be acknowledged as a Pacesetter Award winner at the XChange Conference and share their success story with the Demandware community. The senior-level representative will give a ten-minute presentation highlighting the organization’s achievements, including success metrics. Demandware will provide support for content development as necessary.
Recognition as a Pacesetter Award winner in a Demandware-issued press release, as well as in social media.
Be highlighted as a Pacesetter Award winner on the Demandware corporate website and on Demandware marketing materials, including company logo and video of presentation.
In addition, Demandware may want to promote the winners’ success stories through various optional media activities, including:
- Media interviews during the XChange Conference or at a later time
- Video recording of presentation during the XChange Conference
- Case study of client’s success story
- Be included in Demandware’s media kit. A brief summary of the presentation content will be included in a media kit that will made available to journalists and industry analysts. All content will subject to review and approval by the client.
- Each finalist will receive one complimentary conference pass to the Demandware XChange conference.
- Three finalists will be chosen in each category.
- Finalists will be notified via email by February 16, 2016
- Finalists may be mentioned in the aligned press release and/or blog.
- If an Award Winner declines participation, a Finalist may be selected in their place.
- We encourage the finalists to share their story with us, as well – as a featured speaker at XChange, in a video interview (filmed during XChange), a case study, etc.