The 2015 holiday season is in the books and for retailers, the next big event is right around the corner – The annual National Retail Federation Big Show, taking place in New York January 17-20.
The Demandware booth (#4103) will be buzzing with activity. In addition to the booth itself which I must say, will be epic, visitors can expect the following:
- NYX Cosmetics, together with LINK partner Olapic, incorporating online user-generated content into interactive store displays, which feature a shade finder allowing shoppers to scan a product to view how that shade looks on real consumers.
- Vineyard Vines talks about transforming its ecommerce capabilities with a cloud-based platform, enabling it to launch new services and greater channel integration. One example: online capabilities extended to stores with ‘endless aisle.’
- Accenture demo; in-store browser powered by Demandware Commerce, leading to ‘smart’ fitting room outfitted with digital product recommendations, culminating in the shopper’s cart moving from dressing room to associates’ mobile POS.
- Tourneau, together with Demandware partner Lyons Consulting Group, showing how the watch company is providing visibility to omnichannel data to support a unified shopping experience. (For more on this, see Tourneau: The Evolution of a Century-Old Brand)
- Sperry Topsider and Demandware partner Fluid will showcase their entire retail experience, including customizable shoes, built on the Demandware Commerce Cloud. World-class tattoo artist Lalo Yunda will tattoo shoes on site in this part of the booth.
Product managers and other experts will be on hand to showcase and answer questions regarding all Demandware products including the Demandware Commerce Cloud, the core technology commerce platform, Demandware Store, the point-of-sale and store operations solution, and Demandware Digital, which enables retailers to create, coordinate and manage digital commerce across multiple touchpoints.
We’ll also be discussing brand new innovations like predictive intelligence.
We’re proud to support our clients who are presenting or speaking at the conference including House of Fraser, Fender, Lacoste, Ashley Stewart, Brooks Brothers, Marks & Spencer and Pier 1. Check out the full Big Show schedule to find out where and when they are speaking.
In addition, our partners Fluid, Informatica and Loop Commerce will be either participating or driving sessions.
Of course, it’s not all work. After the first full day of sessions, wind down with your retail peers for Sunday Night Football and the final NFL divisional playoff game at 4:40. Enjoy bites and brews at the Iron Bar and Lounge, hosted by Lyons, Fluid and Olapic.
Stay tuned for another blog post from a Big Show veteran (me) offering tips for first-timers to make the most of this enormous event. See you at booth #4103.