By Payal Patel Cudia, Director of Corporate Communications
Interested in the future of cloud? Take three minutes to fill out the 2014 @FutureofCloud Survey.
Demandware along with North Bridge Venture Partners, Gigaom Research and over 60 industry collaborators are pleased to announce the 4th Annual Future of Cloud Computing Survey.
By filling out this brief survey, you will play an active role with other industry leaders–like North Bridge and Gigaom–in helping to shape the discussion around the future of cloud computing. The survey will close on Friday, May 30, 2014.
Also, hear the issues debated first hand during the Gigaom Structure “Future of Cloud Computing Survey” panel on June 18.
The survey will highlight these topics in 2014:
- Types of cloud computing technologies being used today and in the future
- Emphasis of a cloud strategy across organizations
- Workload shifts as more IT and business functions move to the cloud
- How cloud computing resources are being applied
- Drivers and inhibitors of cloud adoption
- Trends in cloud storage