By Tom Ebling, CEO
I’m looking forward to kicking off our 2014 XChange European Summit in Barcelona this year. As our 3rd annual European conference, I’m thrilled to say it will be the biggest one yet!
In the last 12 months, we’ve seen some great changes. We formed the Demandware European Customer Advisory Board, added 5 new European SI partners and increased the number of LINK Technology partners by almost 50% in Europe. We’re also seeing growth in European markets as a result of our strong regional presence, led by a solid and talented leadership team.
Our mission is to empower retailers to engage and inspire consumers, enhance brand value and grow profitably. We do this with our unique business model that leverages technology, community, people, services and partners.
We are committed to our clients’ success, so we’re continuing to make investments that support growth and innovation, including:
- Enhancing our R&D capability
- Expanding our European presence across all functional areas (e.g., support, services, training, sales)
- Reaching new geographies
- Increasing our platform capacity
- Further developing new features across Experience, Operations and Intelligence
Early next week, attendees will hear from a number of experts focused on the future and growth of retail. Featured plenary session speakers include:
- David Rowan, Editor, WIRED magazine UK
- Scott Galloway, Clinical Professor of Marketing, NYU Stern and Founder of L2
- Bob Steelhammer, VP of Digital Marketing & eCommerce, Sun Capital Partners
And finally, 3 tips for attendees at XChange:
- Meet a retailer you haven’t met before and exchange a new idea or solution.
- Meet a Demandware partner and learn about what they are doing for other clients.
- Reach out to a Demandware executive and tell us one thing we are doing wrong – or right!
Enjoy Barcelona and the XChange European Summit!
To join the conversation, follow #DWXEU2014 and @Demandware.