In this second in a series of videos identifying key trends in retail, Peter Sheldon, VP of eBusiness and Channel Strategy at Forrester Research, shares how retailers have invested heavily in big data technologies to gather information on customers, but they haven’t mastered what to do with that information or how to draw insights from it. Retailers will continue to struggle to move beyond market segmentation to create one-on-one interactions. Read the first in this series on content and commerce.
- Artificial Intelligence in Retail: One Global Brand’s Incredible Success Story
- How e.l.f. Cosmetics is Using Salesforce to Change the Game in Beauty
- Mobile Shopping Focus Report: Here’s What’s Driving Mobile Commerce Today
- UX Best Practices: The Checkout Flow
- UX Best Practice: The All-Important ‘Add-to-Cart’ Page