Reports of the death of brick and mortar stores have, of course, been greatly exaggerated. Rather than fade away, physical stores are increasingly becoming fulfillment hubs and innovative destination points. Retailers will invest more in flagship stores, bringing in digital technologies to enhance the omni-channel experience and make the shopping process cool and hip. This is the fourth in a series of five videos featuring Peter Sheldon, VP of eBusiness and Channel Strategy at Forrester Research, on the Top 5 Trends in Retail. Watch the first, on retailer’s continuing challenge to leverage customer data, the second, on content and commerce and the third, on connecting the dots throughout the shopping journey.
- Artificial Intelligence in Retail: One Global Brand’s Incredible Success Story
- How e.l.f. Cosmetics is Using Salesforce to Change the Game in Beauty
- Mobile Shopping Focus Report: Here’s What’s Driving Mobile Commerce Today
- UX Best Practices: The Checkout Flow
- UX Best Practice: The All-Important ‘Add-to-Cart’ Page