What is an ecommerce site? Is it a vehicle for selling products, or an opportunity for compelling storytelling that helps establish meaningful connections with customers? The answer is it’s both. Today’s leading brands are integrating content and commerce to inform and guide the buying journey. Marketing and ecommerce functions must therefore work together to ensure that every piece of content (video, blog, podcast, etc.) leads to a product page and ultimately to a purchase. This video featuring Forrester Research’s Peter Sheldon is the first in a series of five that identifies key retail trends in 2015.
- Artificial Intelligence in Retail: One Global Brand’s Incredible Success Story
- UX Best Practices: The Checkout Flow
- Mobile Shopping Focus Report: Here’s What’s Driving Mobile Commerce Today
- UX Best Practice: The All-Important ‘Add-to-Cart’ Page
- Here’s Your First Peek at the Salesforce Connections Agenda for Commerce!