Salesforce Connections, the commerce, marketing, and service event of the year, is fast approaching. From June 12-14 in Chicago, Trailblazers across retail, financial services, consumer goods, manufacturing, high tech and media will come together to learn how to transform their business in the Fourth Industrial Revolution, where everyone and everything is smart and connected.
For Commerce Cloud customers, Salesforce Connections will feel similar to XChange; the great networking with peers, intimate roundtables, breakout sessions, keynotes and deep dives on commerce technology and business strategy, demos and product roadmaps.
Retailers and branded manufacturers will hear from our subject matter experts and industry thought leaders but, more importantly, they’ll hear stories of growth and innovation from their peers; What is possible with Commerce Cloud? How can you learn more about your customers? How can you accelerate growth with a small team? How can you leverage AI, mobile, and a unified commerce platform to be best-in-class?
Further, attendees across B2B, B2C and B2B2C will learn how to leverage Salesforce to connect with customers across direct and indirect channels.
Here is a first sneak peek at the Connections agenda geared toward retail and commerce attendees. Each session will feature leading brands and Salesforce subject matter experts, and will focus on topics of high interest to brands – intelligent experiences powered by artificial intelligence, mobile commerce, unified engagement and ecommerce growth. We’ll have content for everyone: merchandisers, marketers, developers and ecommerce leaders.
Topics for merchants, marketers and ecommerce leaders include:
- How brands are using AI today, and what the future of AI looks like
- A look at new, best-in-class merchandising tools for site search, sorting, and SEO
- UX best practices for site design based on data gathered from thousands of Commerce Cloud clients
- How brands are doing more with less with Commerce Cloud
- Exciting insights from new consumer experience research from Deloitte Digital and Salesforce
- Strategies for expanding into Europe and a look at commerce trends in Asia
- Discussions about how brands are thinking beyond individual channels to meet new customer expectations
- A look at Commerce Cloud’s new B2B technology, built on the Salesforce platform
- Industry insights from Gartner and Forrester analysts
Topics for developers and IT leaders include:
- What’s new for Commerce Cloud developers
- A look “behind the scenes” into how development teams are getting up-and-running quickly on Commerce Cloud
- How Commerce Cloud is supporting GDPR and other compliance requirements
- Tips, tricks and best practices that empower developers to innovate faster
- How developers can quickly integrate 3rd party or customized applications with Commerce Cloud
- The “art of the possible” with Commerce Cloud’s Open Commerce APIs
Check out the full Connections agenda.
In addition to these breakout sessions, retailers can continue the learning at campground-themed, 20-minute “theater sessions,” also focused on mobile commerce, intelligent experiences, unified engagement and ecommerce growth.
The Trailhead Zone, geared toward a technical audience, will feature theater sessions on easy integration with OCAPIs, continuous integration, new connectors across marketing, service and commerce clouds, and an introduction to a new Commerce Cloud storefront reference architecture.
Beyond the learning, attendees can take part in hands-on volunteer opportunities and, of course, nobody should miss our always-epic evening entertainment! We hope to see you all in Chicago. Register today!
Want to stay on top of all the Connections news, as well as all the thought leadership and insights from Commerce Cloud? Subscribe to our bi-weekly newsletter!