Last month, Demandware announced an extension of its commerce capabilities to Twitter and its 66 million US users, where retailers on the Demandware Commerce Cloud can embed a Buy Now button to sell products directly within a Tweet. It was the second such extension – the first was Pinterest – of our commerce platform to a social-oriented site.
- Artificial Intelligence in Retail: One Global Brand’s Incredible Success Story
- UX Best Practices: The Checkout Flow
- Mobile Shopping Focus Report: Here’s What’s Driving Mobile Commerce Today
- UX Best Practice: The All-Important ‘Add-to-Cart’ Page
- Here’s Your First Peek at the Salesforce Connections Agenda for Commerce!