Did you know that 7 out of every 10 customers abandon their online purchases, resulting in over $300 billion in lost ecommerce sales each year? Maybe they were not yet ready to buy, or wanted to comparison shop. But, if they abandon their cart and don’t return within the first hour, the probability of them returning to complete the sale is reduced by 90%. So how do you win back customers in those first few moments when the opportunity to convert the sale is the greatest?
Learn from the experience of Deckers Outdoor Corporation, whose brand portfolio includes UGG® Australia, Teva,® Anhu & Tsubo and Sanuk. Deckers will share lessons learned from creating their shopping cart recovery program, experience with implementation and the significant incremental revenues from their recovery program.
Attendees will learn:
- Lessons learned by Deckers in setting up a shopping cart recovery program
- How to calculate the monetary value of an e-commerce site abandonment problem
- Practical techniques you can apply in your remarketing campaigns
- Best practices on how to optimize your shopping cart recovery email campaigns
- How to leverage ESPs and ad networks to help bring back lost sales
- Charles Nicholls, Chief Strategy Officer, SeeWhy
- Joey Colman, Marketing Manager, Retention, Deckers Outdoor Corporation
- Cortney Easterwood, eCommerce Strategist, Demandware