1. What does Demandware do?
Demandware, the industry-leading provider of enterprise cloud commerce solutions, enables the world’s premier retailers to move faster and grow faster in our complex, consumer-driven world.
2. Who are Demandware’s clients?
Demandware’s clients are industry leading and branded manufacturers such as Brooks Brothers, Columbia Sportswear, GODIVA, Marks & Spencer, The Jones Group, New Balance, Pacific Sunwear, Pier 1, Life is good, and L’Oreal. A sampling of the brands we serve can be seen Click Here.
3. How many employees does Demandware have?
Demandware had 932 employees as of September 30, 2015.
4. Where is Demandware headquartered?
Demandware is headquartered in Burlington, MA.
5. Who is Demandware’s management team?
Click Here for a complete listing of the management team.
6. When was Demandware Incorporated?
Demandware was incorporated in Delaware in February 2004.
7. Who serves on Demandware’s Board of Directors?
Click Here for a complete listing of the Board of Directors.
8. What is Demandware’s ticker symbol and on what exchange does it trade?
Demandware’s shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol DWRE.
9. How do I obtain a copy of the prospectus?
10. How can I access Demandware’s SEC Filings?
Click Here to review Demandware’s SEC filings.
11. How can I buy and sell shares of Demandware stock?
Demandware’s common stock can be purchased in the open market through any registered broker.
12. Does Demandware pay a dividend?
Demandware has not declared or paid any cash dividends on its capital stock since its inception. Demandware does not anticipate paying any cash dividends in the foreseeable future.
13. When is Demandware’s year end?
Demandware’s year ends on December 31.
14. Who is Demandware’s Transfer Agent?
American Stock Transfer & Trust
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219
15. Who are Demandware’s auditors?
Deloitte & Touche LLP
16. Who is Demandware’s corporate counsel?
Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP
60 State Street
Boston, MA 02109
17. What is Demandware’s CUSIP number?
Demandware’s CUSIP number is 24802Y 105.
18. How can I contact Demandware Investor Relations?
19. When are Demandware’s results posted and how can I stay informed?
20. Do you have another question that hasn’t been answered?
Please fill out an information request