Founded in Tokyo in 2008, Exchange Corporation ("ExCo") builds financial service platforms for Japan. Leveraging expertise in credit- and big data- analysis technologies, ExCo strives to create simple, easy to use and rewarding customer experiences in its credit, payment and asset management services. ExCo operates Paidy, an e-commerce payment and credit service that allows consumers to quickly and safely purchase products online using only their mobile phone number and email address. It settles a single monthly bill for all their purchases. Payments are securely processed with Paidy Checkout, ensuring a seamless user experience on all mobile and desktop devices.
And there is a function to issue tokens for merchants to create payments, so that subscription can also be used. Merchants need to be screened by us and to contract with us.
- Consumers can shop with their mobile phone number and e-mail address only.
- Consumers should be authorized at real time.
- Paidy authorize payments not with credit card behind us.
- No matter how many times a month consumers shop , they only have to pay one time collectively in the following month.
- Consumers can pay at convenience store, bank, or with auto debit.
- Subscriptions are also available.