Stripe is the a software platform for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars every year for forward-thinking businesses around the world. We believe that payments is a problem rooted in code, not finance. We obsessively seek out elegant, composable abstractions that enable robust, scalable, flexible integrations. Because we eliminate needless complexity and extraneous details, you can get up and running with Stripe in just a couple of minutes. Stripe is an always-improving toolchain that gains new features every month. Our world-class engineering team constantly iterates upon every facet of the Stripe stack. From Apple Pay to AliPay, building on Stripe means you get early access to the latest technologies. Hundreds of thousands of the world’s most innovative technology companies are scaling faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe. Headquartered in San Francisco, Stripe currently powers businesses in 25 countries, has twelve global offices, and over a thousand people working to help transform how modern businesses are built and run.
Achieve Compliance: Implement Stripe's client-side tokenization in Stripe.js, or our iOS and Android bindings, to ensure PCI-DSS compliance -- no sensitive data hits your servers. Improve Conversion: Stripe helps your business accept all major debit and credit cards from customers globally, in 135+ currencies. Stripe also supports bank and direct debit payments and local payment wallets. Prevent Fraud: Stripe Radar scans every transaction, using the most relevant signals to detect and block fraud. Radar’s algorithms are constantly tweaked by Stripe engineers to adapt to new fraud vectors. Stripe pinpoints fraud by building behavioral signals from across hundreds of thousands of global companies -- even if a card is new to your business, there’s an 80% chance it’s been seen before on the Stripe network. Unlike systems that require weeks to train and only mimic human reviewers, Radar lets you instantly use rich payments data (including info from banks and card networks) to fight fraud.
- Accept credit and debit card payments in 135+ currencies from 100+ countries
- Support bank and direct debit payments like SEPA and local payment wallets like AliPay, all with one integration
- Save card details for later use with Stripe's vaulting service
- Accept Apple Pay and Android Pay in app and on the web
- Reduce your PCI burden and scope by using Stripe Elements
- Prevent transaction fraud with Stripe Radar
- Connect to hundreds of third-party integrations for advanced analytics, automated reconciliation, and dispute management
- Use Stripe to accept in-store payments via third-party integrations