As more retailers adopt a multi-channel retailing strategy, technology that enables multi-channel integration has become essential to competitiveness. Multi-channel commerce requires integration of many systems that traditionally have been in siloed. To connect websites and ecommerce systems to in-store and point-of-sale technology as well as back-end systems for fulfillment and accounting, you need a powerful platform that makes multi-channel integration easy. Trouble is, most legacy commerce platforms weren’t built for multi-channel integration, let alone for continually innovating to meet the demands of new business requirements and changing customer expectations.
For a true multi-channel ecommerce platform that simplifies multi-channel integration, savvy retailers today are turning to the Demandware Commerce Cloud.
Demandware makes multi-channel integration easy.
The Demandware Commerce Cloud is purpose-built for multi-channel integration. A cloud-based solution with multi-tenant architecture, the Demandware Commerce Cloud brings together predictive intelligence, store operations, point-of-sale, order management and digital commerce technologies on a scalable, reliable and secure commerce platform. Retailers get a single and unified view of all data, from information on customers, interactions and orders to products, inventory, prices, promotions and stores.
Demandware enables continual innovation with automatic upgrades that are delivered several times throughout the year, providing a steady stream of new features and enhancements without disrupting daily retail operations.
By streamlining retail operations from purchase to fulfillment and unifying the consumer experience across all channels, Demandware’s capabilities for multi-channel integration enable retailers to keep up with the pace of change in the retail industry and deliver seamless, exceptional experiences to the consumer.
Benefits of multi-channel integration with Demandware.
Demandware provides enormous advantages for multi-channel ecommerce and operations, enabling retailers to:
- Deliver unified, multi-channel experiences that delight customers and drive sales.
- Achieve the agility required to respond to new, unforeseen consumer expectations.
- Move from idea to action in a fraction of the time it once took.
- Anticipate shopper needs and syndicate relevant content to help consumers find what they want quickly and easily.
- Manage product information across catalogs, categories and sites.
- Personalize the shopping experience by delivering the right product, price, offering content at the right time.
- Quickly launch new brands and sites leveraging common processes, code and catalogs.
- Reduce the complexity of managing store operations.
- Allow in-store customers to see inventory outside the store.
- Increase innovation at the point-of-sale.
- Enable flexible buying options including in-store pickup of online orders and shipment from the store of online orders.
- Provide a seamless purchase and return process with options to return to store or other fulfillment centers.
- Streamline multi-channel fulfillment by optimizing back-end order orchestration, reducing shipping time, and increasing inventory turn.