Omni-channel fulfillment is fast becoming a new requirement for retailers who want to stay competitive today. Omni-channel fulfillment allows customers to research products, compare prices, make purchases and receive merchandise via multiple channels and to move between channels seamlessly. The complexity of omni-channel retailing can be extraordinary – integrating channels and operations that have long operated as individual silos is a difficult prospect for most retailers – and executing omni-channel fulfillment requires powerful and sophisticated omni-channel solutions. With the right omni-channel fulfillment technology, retailers can simplify and automate fulfillment while achieving the speed and agility needed to compete in a quickly changing retail industry.
The Demandware Commerce Cloud is cloud-based ecommerce platform that helps retailers deliver on the promise of omni-channel fulfillment while minimizing the cost and effort needed to manage and implement a successful omni-channel strategy.
Simplify omni-channel fulfillment with Demandware
Providing enterprise cloud solutions for some of the world’s leading retail brands, Demandware offers a platform for ecommerce that simplifies management of multi-channel solutions. Demandware lets retailers focus on executing on omni- channel fulfillment initiatives without having to worry about their back-end infrastructure. With a single platform integrating all aspects of omni-channel shopping, customer engagement and omni-channel fulfillment, retailers can more easily maintain and improve market share by providing better customer experiences.
The Demandware Commerce Cloud enables more effective and cost-efficient omni-channel fulfillment with tools for:
- Real-time visibility into inventory across all channels, from stores, warehouse/fulfillment centers and customer service teams. Demandware enables more efficient inventory management, simplifying order tracking and returns, and empowering team members to advocate for customers and optimize their experiences.
- An intelligent fulfillment allocation engine that streamlines order fulfillment and optimizes back in order orchestration. With Demandware, retailers can reduce shipping time, minimize costs and provide customers with the option to ship from store, pickup in-store or ship direct.
- Intuitive role-based user interfaces that empower business and technical users with specific capabilities for automating workflows, reviewing order history and status, enabling order fulfillment and expediting in-store fulfillment and operations.
Benefits for omni-channel fulfillment
Demandware‘s ecommerce platform and cloud ecommerce solutions provide retailers with many advantages for omni-channel fulfillment, including:
- Faster time to market, facilitated by uncomplicated deployments and quick, intuitive adoption.
- A single platform with a multi-tenant, cloud-based architecture that scales quickly and provides a consistent experience for multiple brands.
- Easy integration with ERPs, WMS and other systems using Demandware Open APIs.
- Continuous innovation, with new features and enhancements automatically delivered several times each year without disruption to operations.
- Predictive intelligence that enables a more personalized shopping experience for each customer.