Gartner Names Salesforce Commerce Cloud
For a second year in a row, Commerce Cloud (formerly Demandware) has been recognized by Gartner
The results are in! Once again, Gartner* has named Salesforce Commerce Cloud a Leader in its Magic Quadrant for Digital Commerce, highlighting both our ability to execute and our completeness of vision.
According to Gartner, Digital Commerce Leaders must deliver:
- A depth and breadth of commerce functionality
- Commerce capabilities across multiple industries and business models
- Commerce platforms that can scale up to support large transaction volumes and high levels of Gross Merchandise Value for online sales
- Sales and support services both directly and through an ecosystem of application, services, and integration partners
- Additional application functionality that integrates with their core commerce platform
In addition, Digital Commerce Leaders have financial, technical, and organizational viability, and appear consistently on client evaluations of digital commerce vendors. They also set the competitive benchmark against which other vendors compare themselves.
Fill out this form to get access now!
Gartner Magic Quadrant for Digital Commerce, Penny Gillespie, Jason Daigler, April 24, 2017.
*Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.